Relax with easy paddling while discovering estuaries, billabongs, and swimming holes. Learn about the history of the Bellinger River and enjoy light refreshments after the tour. Book online today!
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 and under
Wonderland of Wildlife Migrating Before The End of The Daylight Hours
- Paddling at twilight hours
- Watch the light fade over ‘Nughali’ and hear the Aboriginal story of the protector of the valley
- Glass of Champagne or juice at the end of the tour to toast another beautiful day !
- Life Jacket (all sizes from newborns, under 3yrs, under 5yrs, school aged children and adults to XXXL)
- Paddle Instruction
- Champagne or juice (Hot Chocolate in winter)
What to bring
Canoeing is great fun, but it’s best to be prepared… bring along:
- Water (but you can opt to buy cold water or other drinks at Bellingen Canoe Adventures)
- Shoes (they may get wet)
- If you have a snazzy camera, Bellingen Canoe Adventures have dry bags to purchase.You can also put your mobile and car keys in to keep them safe and dry.
Please arrive on time, ready to go (changed into correct clothing and toileted prior to arrival) to assist in avoiding delays.