What Bellingen Canoe Adventures Offers
Click on any of the below categories to view more about our services and book your canoe rentals online!
<!– End MailerLite Universal —>
Based on the Mid-North Coast near Coffs Harbour, NSW, Bellingen Canoe Adventures offers canoe trips to all ages, from beginners to the more advanced!
- Singe, double, or triple canoe/kayaks. Comfortable, stable, flat-bottomed… you won’t fall out! They even have footrests and backrests for your comfort.
- A fantastic way to observe the rich ecosystems and wildlife, flora and fauna, and the aquatic culture unique to the Bellinger River.
- Open seven days including public holidays — rain, hail, or shine!
- Bookings are essential (via phone or email).
WHAT TO BRING
Canoeing is great fun, but it’s best to be prepared… bring along:
- Water (but you can opt to buy cold water or other drinks at )
- Shoes (they may get wet)
If you have a snazzy camera, Coffs Harbour Canoe Adventures have dry bags to purchase. You can also put your mobile and car keys in to keep them safe and dry.